1. A ridiculously popular “cat dancer” toy so both you and your furry friend can break a sweat indoors chasing after it.
Promising review: Great balls of fire…. this is the absolute BEST cat toy!!!! I just purchased several toys for my cat and which one do you think Lucy likes the best?? This one… the Cat Dancer!! The $2 one… really? It’s just a curved wire with little pieces of twisted cardboard on the ends. FYI…if your cat is a gentle player then this will hold up. I’m not sure how it will with a rough, rambunctious cat. Kristen S
2. Trader Joe’s sesame seasoning blend that’ll turn up the taste of everything from avocado toast to bagels to buttery popcorn.
Promising review: I am in love with this product. I heard about it in a Keto FB group. I have not made Keto friendly bagels yet but I use this product on everything else – chicken breasts, steak, burgers, cream cheese, steamed broccoli. You get the drift.
I am addicted and will definitely reorder.
3. A weighted blanket to soothe your body and mind. Did you know that weighted blankets promote the production of serotonin, reduce anxiety, and help you sleep better? In other words: Exactly what we all need right now.
Promising review: OMG, it is amazing. This blanket is very soothing! It’s very relaxing at the end of the day. I feel like my energy is becoming calmed and contained when I am stressed out. When I am extra stressed I fold the blanket lengthwise, doubling the weight and lay it over me for the first 15 minutes and my muscles begin to release, almost like a massage. No downside. Love. Would definitely buy again.
4. A set of eye-popping fine point pens designed for planners and journals, so you can keep your ink as fresh as all your thoughts and dreams.
Promising review: I don’t leave a lot of reviews but I just had to for these because I’m just so impressed. I am in love with these pens! I bought them for journaling and so far they are wonderful. They aren’t bleeding through the paper (though, admittedly, if my paper were thinner they might, I wouldn’t recommend these for using in a bible for instance) and they don’t explode or leave ink blotches like my color BIC pens were doing. The variety of colors is good and the price is even better! I will almost certainly buy these again. – C. OKeefe
5. Calm your mind and boost your creativity with adult coloring books. A new breed of coloring books are designed to give stressed-out grown-ups a mini-meditative experience.
Promising review: This mindfulness coloring book is PERFECT. It has high quality paper, detailed yet very meditative images that repeat, and is the perfect size to stash it in your purse to use while waiting at a doctor’s appointment, or any other time for on the go. The pages fold all the way back, and the colors “pop” on this high quality thick and extra white paper. You don’t need a hard surface under it either since it is a pretty thick book. It is well worth the cost. I don’t have anything negative to say about it. I struggle to meditate, but automatically get in “the zone” while using this book. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! I have used several different coloring books for adults, and this is by far the best.
6. A bottle of Mike’s Hot Honey, a miracle condiment you can add to any boring “blah” meal you’re making at home to instantly make it taste like the nectar of the gods.
Promising review: Saw this on a Food Network show and decided to try! LOVE IT! Great honey taste with just a bite of heat at the end. My husband loves “hot” and even grows his own peppers to eat on anything. He really likes this on his French toast and I like it with peanut butter. However, I just made baked beans and added tablespoon of Mike’s Hot in addition to the brown sugar (reduced amount) and they were the BEST baked beans ever! I going to tell Mr Bush and Duke about Mike’s Hot Honey! – Ritakc
7. A mini waffle maker that will churn out adorably-sized, perfectly cooked-through waffles, but will also do a mean hash brown, panini, biscuit, and even (gasp) PIZZA. If you’ve got time to experiment at home, make that time Waffle O’Clock.
Promising review: This wee waffle maker is so much fun to use! It heats up really fast & cooks things quickly to boot. Not only does it make delicious waffles, but it can be used for all sorts of other stuff. I make wee omelettes in it, I’ve cooked up perogies, done Pillsbury cinnamon buns and fruit pastries, and more. It’s now one of my favourite appliances, and it hardly takes up any storage space. – Heather C.
8. A lightweight, indoor-friendly roller toy for dogs so they can play fetch in the house without wreaking four-legged havoc.
Promising review: Have had this for quite a few months now. My dog Rags absolutely loves it, she’s a bit choosey when it comes to toys, but this had stood the test of time, she’s always throwing it around and chasing it. Good sturdy product, that is still going strong. –
9. A stunning paint-by-number set that comes with everything you need, including all 16 acrylic paints in the scene and three different brushes. Plus at the end you’ll have a gorgeous piece of art to frame! Van Gogh better watch his back.
Promising review: If you like adult coloring books, then you will like paint by numbers. I bought this to try and reduce my stress levels. So far so good. It’s nice to sit when it is quiet and paint. It really does help lower a person’s stress levels. This kit has 24 different colors of paints, three brushes of different sizes, a big 16×20 inch canvas, all numbered and ready to be painted in, and it also has picture hanging nails and hooks. I just hope mine turns out, so it can be hung on my wall. The painting set also comes with a pretty picture showing what the painting is supposed to look like when it is finished. The set came in a nice box, which would make this item a nice gift for someone you love. I am already considering one of these for a family member for next Christmas!- Teresa W.
10. A pack of mini rainbow scratch art notes that will transport you back to your youth so fast that you will suddenly have a craving for Goldfish crackers and apple juice so aggressive it CANNOT BE IGNORED.
Promising review: These are so fun to have around! They scratch off perfectly and not like others that you struggle with just to see any line of color. I’m looking forward to encourage the kids to write fun notes/pictures for each other, friends, and family. Perfect for birthday cards. I love them and am looking forward to add fun notes in the kids lunch box and backpack 🙂
11. A 16-pack of Korean face masks made with vitamin E and collagen so you can while away your hours watching Netflix and get the post-mask glo up of your Instagram dreams.
Promising review: I absolutely love these face sheets. They are an incredible steal. Can’t beat this price! The pack will last you a long time. I love all of the sheets for different reasons. Love that it comes in a variety pack to revitalize your skin in different ways depending on the sheet. My favorite is the Q10. I can feel it working after I take it off. I would advise everyone to read the instructions. Normally I would wash off my face after a face mask but with these sheets you should just simply dab off the excess. This way your skin will soak up the collagen and whatever added vitamins/ingredients are on that particular sheet. Leaves your skin looking radiant throughout the day– love it!
12. A glare-free Kindle Paperwhite that also happens to be waterproof, so you can spend as many hours as you want reading in the bathtub
Promising review: I love my newest e-reader. I have owned every Kindle but the Oasis. This is my favorite. I love that it waterproof with Bluetooth capabilities. I couldn’t afford to put out the money all at once with the holidays coming. Thanks Amazon for offering the payment plan. The reader is the perfect size and light weight. I highly recommend this e-reader.
13. A fresh new yoga mat for in-home workouts
Promising review: First, it’s waterproof neprene with soft, rubberized coatings on either size. It won’t get soaked in rain and it won’t wick-up moisture from damp/wet ground. Second, it is very light and easily portable. It rolls into its own carry strap. Third, it’s very THICK, making it incredibly comfortable for your knees, elbows and other pointy areas that don’t last long on hard ground before discomfort quickly sets in. Fourth, it provides GREAT heat and cold isolation from the ground beneath. You can put it on a hot or very cold surface and you remain almost completely isolated. The mat compresses easily, so you can place your bipod on the mat itself and “load” into it because the feet will sink into the mat, allowing you to get good purchase on the rifle.
14 Pan scrapers so you can clean up after cooking with way less muscle work. The scrapers have four differently-shaped edges so you can remove the gunk from any size pan.
Promising review: High marks for low fuss high utility. Scrapes everything non stick like a dream, no scratches. Heat resistant. I used this to scrape the oven after a bazillion things spilled during the holidays. Wait d until it was no longer hot and used this to simply scrape off muck. The scraper was easy to clean off with a rinse when I was done.