Whisper of the Pines, Serkan Cetinkol
Pilgrimage, Shintaro Matsui
Stairway to Heaven, Timucin Sagel
Forest Scent, Pavel Bautin
Pale Wind, Takayuki Fukada
Verve!, Chow Wai Sun
Way to Heaven, Dmitriy Parshin
Wild West, Stjepan Erdeljić
Untitled, Georgi Chaushev
Untitled, Francisco Wu
Untitled, Long Tran Hoang
Spirit of the Rain Forest, AJ Judy Prajitno Putra
Magic Forest, Chan Shih Hsien
After the Rain in Mountain, Katsuki Tanaka
Moment in Time, Nguyen Tien Dung
Ups and Downs, Nguyenthi Xuanthuy
Titiwangsa, Wei Cheong Chung
The Late October, Piotr Beczynski
The Virgin Stream, Piotr Dymowski
Green Paradise, Quan Nguyen Minh-Green
Reaching, Robertus Hartono
Flying Duck Orchid
Bird of Paradise
Tacca ChantrieriChinese LanternHuernia Oculata
Sea Poison Tree
Candy Cane Sorrel
Swaddled Babies (Anguloa Uniflora)
Alien Tricyrtis Hirta
Happy Alien Calceolaria Uniflora
Where Strange and Useful Meet.
Throughout history, inventors have pushed the limits to improve human life. But as more and more things are being invented, one can argue that there are less and less good ideas. But sometimes those seemingly ridiculous inventions make all the difference in your daily life. You may ask yourself, do you really need it? But regardless the answer, you want one. These inventions may not be solving some great worldwide crisis, but they are making your life just a little bit easier.
Who’s to draw the line between ridiculous and ingenious? Certainly not us. We’ll let you decide for yourself as you view the list below.
Answer your smart phone without it ever leaving your pocket
Led slipersHug Me Pillow
Baby Stroller and Scooter Hybrid
That’s how you lock a USB drive
Ping Pong Door
A Duck-Billed Protective Muzzle For Dogs
Sleeping Bag with Arms and Legs
Bye bye extension cords
Knitted Beard Hat
The pillow for blocking out light and sound anywhere
The Dogbrella Foot Powered Bike Piano doorbell Mix Sticks Water Gun Umbrella Don’t miss any of the ocean’s beauty
Din-Ink Pen Cap Eating Utensils
I need this
Anti-Theft Lunch Bags
The Ab Hancer
Ironius: The Coffee Mug Iron
Taking your goldfish for a walk
Cutting Board Bird Feeder
The Weight Watch Belt
Greatest pen everUseful on those partly cloudy daysCute and useful
Don’t even get your fingers wetSolar powered smart phone chargingForget-me-not Kid MittensFull Body UmbrellaBaby Shower Cap
What is the Oxford comma?
Just so you know, the Oxford comma is basically the most important punctuation mark of all time.
The Oxford comma, otherwise known as the serial comma, has come under debate in recent years.
This is how Oxford Dictionary explaines the Oxford comma:
“The ‘Oxford comma‘ is an optional comma before the word ‘and’ at the end of a list:
We sell books, videos, and magazines.
It’s known as the Oxford comma because it wastraditionally used by printers, readers, and editors at Oxford University Press. Not all writers and publishersuse it, but it can clarify the meaning of a sentence when the items in a list are not single words:
These items are available in black and white, red and yellow, and blue and green.”
Scroll down to see a broad list of reasons why everyone should use of the Oxford comma:
1. Maybe, some of you might like the idea of these strippers
2. Is Rachel Ray a psycho?
3. That’s just weird
4. This person knows how to use the Oxford comma!
5. Please use the Oxford comma so you don’t get arrested!
6. Take in consideration that without the Oxford comma, we would never have the Walken comma
7. You’re welcome
8. Your parents aren’t Ayn Rand and God
9. Seems like Washington and Lincoln are rhinoceroses
10. Apparently Nelson Mandela is an 800-year-old demigod who collects dildos.
11. Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Lawrence are not puppies!!!
12. Who gave birth to Tim Tebow? God and Ms. Trunchbull
13. Without the Oxford Comma JFK and Stalin are strippers
14. Talk about your breakfast or to your breakfast?
15. Don’t make Barrack Obama marry Fidel Castro!
1. A dog catching a treat mid-air.
2. Gingerbread? Iron Throne? Both
3. This is how you are sure you parked in the right neighborhood.
5. Yum yum
6. A beautiful 1,700 year-old Roman mosaic was unearthed in Israel.
7. How cool is this tile floor pattern from above!
8. Hot tea freezing at -40 degree air.
9. Awsome bonsai tree castle.
10. Huge abandoned chicken-shaped church in Indonesia.
11. A truck spilled carbon dioxide into the streets of Mainz, Germany.
12. This detailed carving on a stormtrooper helmet.
13. This squirrel with good oral hygiene.